Windtree Therapeutics offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical insurance, including prescription and vision coverage
- Dental insurance
- Group life insurance (Company-paid and supplemental options)
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with Company match
- A generous time off policy
- Ten (10) paid holidays per year
- Stock Options for new hires
- Company sponsored Credit Union
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company sponsored training opportunities
- College savings plan (529 plan)
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- How do I submit a resume?
Windtree encourages interested applicants to submit resumes in direct response to a job posting on this web site by using the submission procedures listed in the “To Apply” section below
- What happens to my resume when I submit it?
Resumes received in response to a job opening will be reviewed by the HR Department and then the hiring manager. If your qualifications match the company’s needs, you will be contacted by the Human Resources Department, otherwise your resume will be kept on file for six (6) months.
- Can I fax or mail my resume?
Please submit your resume electronically.
- Can I still send you my resume even if there are no jobs posted that match my interest?
Unfortunately, the company cannot accept unsolicited resumes.
- May I call to find out the status of my resume?
Due to high volume of applicants, the company is unable to provide updates on resumes. When you submit your resume electronically, you will receive a response indicating that your resume has been received.
- If a job is posted on the website can I assume that the position is still open?
Windtree believes that employees are its greatest asset! The company is dedicated to building exceptional careers and is always looking for dedicated employees who share its Corporate Values of accountability, integrity, customer focus, tenacity, innovative entrepreneurship, teamwork, and fiscal responsibility
How To Apply
To apply for a position posted on this site, please send an attachment of your resume electronically to [email protected]
Please indicate, in the Subject line, the title of the position you are interested in. Due to high volume, only those applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted for an interview. All applications received for valid positions will be acknowledged electronically. No phone calls please. Resumes will be kept on file in the Human Resources department for six (6) months from the date of submission.
Windtree is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V.